Director and producer Madhur Bhandarkar has created a ton of glamorous motion pictures showcasing astounding hair and makeup seems to be. Irrespective of whether it was spotted on a trend design or heroine, right here are the greatest beauty appears witnessed in his movies.
1. Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ winged smokey eyes in ‘Fashion’
Priyanka rocked graphic, winged smokey eyes, a fringed modern bob, and brown-toned beige lips worthy of supermodels here.
2. Kareena Kapoor Khan’s silver eyes and glossy wine lips in ‘Heroine’
Frosty, sparkly and in shape for a queen, this glittery crimson lip, paired with a interesting silver shadow on the upper lids, built for a seem Elsa from Frozen would be jealous of!
3. Ruhi Singh’s red lip seem from ‘Calendar Girls’
Inspite of not being the most wearable seem out there, this is a magnificent makeup second, thanks to the dewy skin, the smokey eyeliner, and the glossy crimson pout.
4. Kangana Ranaut’s sparkly eyes and shiny nude lip from ‘Fashion’
Small but dramatic, this white glitter eye glimpse, paired with tightlined eyes, thin brows, and a subtle metallic nude lip is comprehensive of so numerous exclusive things.
5. Priyanka Chopra’s halo eyes and nude lips in ‘Fashion’
Darkish on the crease and in the outer corners, and a foiled champagne gold at the centre, this halo eye second epitomises eye make-up correctly. Paired with a subtly dishevelled updo and heat nude lips, it will make for a good bridal makeup appear as well.
6. Kareena Kapoor’s brick lips and shiny gold eyes in ‘Heroine’
Glamorous, bronzed and golden, this sultry glimpse is perfect for a summer celebration, thanks to the yellow-gold eyeshadow, and shiny brick lips.
7. Priyanka’s silver shadow and crimson pout from ‘Fashion’
Not only did Priyanka’s divided bangs appear unique listed here, but her doll-like eye make-up and outlined red pout spelled perfection.
8. Kangana’s winged smokey eyes and pale nude gloss in ‘Fashion’
Despite not remaining as dark or graphic as Priyanka’s glance, this softly winged eye glimpse, paired with sculpted cheekbones, genuinely lifts the experience, providing a Bella Hadid-model vibe.
9. Kareena’s sweet and negligible desi glance in ‘Heroine’
Subtlety doesn’t get plenty of credit history, but it should. Kareena stunned with this shiny pink lip color, peachy-pink blush, and subtle heat-toned eyeshadow. The smokiness of her eyeliner also assisted soften the physical appearance. If you need inspiration for a wedding visitor beauty appear, this is it!
10. Akanksha Puri’s black and gold eyes and peach-coral lips in ‘Calendar Girls’
The matte, peach-coral lips complemented the gold tones and smokey eyeliner properly, introducing a summery freshness to the look.
11. Kareena’s dim black smokey eyes and nude lips in ‘Heroine’
Dramatic and rigorous, this eye makeup seem may possibly not be for the faint-hearted, but a person are unable to deny that it appears breathtaking. The minimalism of the smooth hair and skin-like nude lips allows the eyes do all the talking.
12. Mugdha Godse’s pale pink lips and silver-blue shadow in ‘Fashion’
Who claims neat tones really do not appear fantastic on heat pores and skin? Mugdha’s silver-blue shimmer shadow, paired with a bluish-grey crease colour, and a neat pink lip looked great on her.
13. Kangana’s edgy bob and dark rosewood lips with a silver eyeshadow in ‘Fashion’
Perhaps the most extraordinary movie makeup instant Bollywood has at any time viewed, this oh-so-bold runway look is hard to fail to remember!
Lead picture credit rating: Bhandarkar Leisure